Plan Cincinnati is the City of Cincinnati's comprehensive plan. Created and updated by the Department of City Planning, Plan Cincinnati is the official document that guides future planning and development in the City.
There are five primary initiatives in Plan Cincinnati:
- Compete: be the pivotal economic force of the region
- Connect: bring people and places together
- Live: strengthen our magnetic city with energized people
- Sustain: steward resources and ensure long-term viability
- Collaborate: partner to reach our common goals. Each initiative has goals and strategies to guide actions that support the initiative.
Planning is currently working with City departments to collect and provide updates on the tasks.
Plan Cincinnati can be downloaded here.